@BrandonStMartin City Car Hire
Brandon St-Martin, Certified Sommelier, CWP, CSW [Click For Bio]
BSM may chauffeur, host, serve and entertain you and your entourage of up to five guests, on your custom-tailored driving tour of the Treasure Valley’s wineries, cideries, breweries, distilleries and/or eateries. Special events around town may be integrated into the day’s itinerary, as so desired. For an additional fee, BSM will host a picnic luncheon for your party at a participating winery venue (wine-alcohol purchased separately).
BSM’s touring vehicle is a fully-appointed, black-on-black luxury Mercedes R350 sedan with surround sound audio system, panoramic glass ceiling, and leather seating for the driver plus five adult passengers.
Tentative Itinerary for Treasure Valley Destinations (up to 8 hours included in tour price)
- 9AM or 10AM start time, at your time preference and pickup location (home, office, hotel).
- 1st Tour Experience : Winery, Cidery, Brewery, Distillery Tasting
- 2nd Tour Experience : Tasting with Picnic Lunch
- 3rd Tour Experience [ie: local museum, foodie stop, wine bar, art gallery]
- 4th Tour Experience : Tasting with Happy Hour and/or Live Music
- Return to Original Pickup Destination by 6PM
- BSM is available for car hire After Six PM for an additional fee.
Want BSM to provide lunch? Specify the number of Gourmet Box Lunches you’d like for your party and we’ll have them waiting fo you on arrival. Please note any special dietary needs or allergies in the additional comments field.
BSM Gourmet Box Lunches [includes sandwich, side salad, fruit, dessert : $24 per person]
- House-Roasted Turkey
- Salami, Pears, red Onion, Confit & Brie
- Roasted Portobello Mushroom on Ciabatta
- Roast Beef & Blue Cheese on Ciabatta
- Niman Ranch Ham & Comte Cheese on Baguette
- Salad Alternatives: 1) Cobb Salad 2) Farro Salad 3) Quinoa Salad
BSM Culinary Options
- Charcuterie & Cheese Tray For 2 ($30) / Tray For 4 ($55)
- Artisan Cheeses ($25/45)
- Dessert Platter ($25/45)
- Hospitality/Airport Snack ($10/$35)
Brandon St-Martin, Certified Sommelier, is available for hire as freelance driver and guide.